Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pork ribs in the tomato-orange marinade


I've decided to start with English version of my blog "Śnieżka gotuje". It will be a good opportunity to exercise my English and to learn a lot of new culinary words. If you find a mistake let me know. English is not my mother tongue.

Yesterday I boght nice pork ribs. A happy young butcher girl told me: "Look, aren't they beautiful? You will not find nicer ribs anywhere". I didn't try to. I just paked them to my bag and I run my bicicle.
Then I put them into the boiling water and I started to prepare my tomato-orange marinade.


Pork ribs in  the tomato-orange marinade
1 kg ribs
1 bunch of chive
4 tablespoons of tomato paste
1  chilli
2 oranges
piece of fresh ginger
2 tablespoons of  dark soy sauce
4 tablespoons of olive oil
2 teaspoons of honey
salt and pepper
Cut ribs into pieces, rinse, put them to the boiling water with salt and pepper. Cook for about an hour until ribs are tender.
Wipe a zest of one orange. Squeeze the orange juice into a large bowl. Mix the tomato puree, soy sauce, olive oil, zest, honey, grate a little of ginger. Finely chop the chilli and add to the sauce. Stir everything and put ribs into the marinade. Place everything in fridge for a few hours.
Place the ribs in a baking dish. Pour the marinade over them and bake them in a hot oven. (200 degrees Celsius). Sprinkle with chopped chives.




No comments:

Post a Comment